Young Researcher Meeting
10th Young Researcher Meeting, Roma 2019
Recorded Live Stream
To celebrate its 10th anniversary the YRM moves back to Rome!
18th - 21st June 2019
University of "Tor Vergata"
You should know the drill by now: the meeting will be organised in sessions, each one dedicated to an active research field in Physics.
- Astrophysics and Cosmology
- Condensed Matter Physics
- General Relativity and Quantum Cosmology
- Mathematical Physics
- Nonlinear Sciences
- Nuclear Physics
- Quantum Physics
- Applied Physics
- Computational Physics
Students and post-docs will discuss their work in short talks or as poster presentations. We invite everyone, physicists and scientists working in Physics-related topics, junior and senior, to attend the meeting.
Following the success of the previous years, the rich program of the meeting will feature
- Invited talks
- Round table discussion on the connection between physics and industry
- Poster & Wine session
- Guided tour to Rome city centre
- Visit to Laboratories
- Social dinner
As for previous editions, a selection of conference proceedings for talks and posters will be published in the IOP Conference Series.
Important deadlines to keep in mind:
- Talk application deadline: 19th April 2019
- Poster application deadline: 6th May 2019
- Talk and Poster acceptance notification by: 18th May 2019 (UPDATED)
- Registration Fee payment by: 22nd May 2019
- Proceedings submission deadline: 15th July 2019